If you decide to purchase prescription medication from us, you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before we can process your order. The purpose for the questionnaire is the same as going to see a medical practitioner for a consultation. We need to understand your condition, any medications you are taking, if you have other medical conditions and anything else that will help us determine if the treatment is safe and appropriate for you.
Our questionnaires are built by clinical professionals meeting best medical practices and regulations, and they are tailored to specific conditions.
Once you have submitted the questionnaire, selected your products, and we have processed your payment we will confirm receipt of the order and let you know how long it will take us to review the questionnaire. If you need a prescription, we may help you connect with a doctor for a consultation during which they can decide whether or not it is appropriate to issue you a prescription.
We have not accepted your order at this stage, there is no binding contract between us for sale of the product until your questionnaire has been reviewed and you have been accepted for a suitable treatment, following which, our pharmacists will dispense the medication and dispatch it in a discreet packaging via Royal Mail in accordance with our terms below.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
In addition to our terms of sale below, by using our website or placing an order, you confirm your agreement to the following:
- All information provided by you in the consultation questionnaire or elsewhere is correct and true, to the best of your knowledge. If you have trouble understanding the questionnaire, please get in contact with us. Do not answer the questionnaire until you are clear on the meaning of each question.
- For any medications you purchase you are also responsible to read the product’s Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) carefully and take the medication in accordance with those instructions.
- You agree to inform your GP about medication you have purchased from our website, and any side-effects you might experience from taking the medication.
- You confirm that you are requesting medications for your own personal use only. Medications should never be shared with any other person.
- You agree not to use our products or services for any unlawful purpose. You agree to keep your login details confidential and not to share them with anyone else.
- You agree to ensure it is safe for deliveries to be placed through the letterbox of your delivery address, especially in regards to safeguarding children or pets.
- We may suspend or terminate access to Sons at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these obligations.
- In the interests of safety, you are only allowed one subscription per product. We reserve the right to cancel and refund subscriptions if we have reason to believe that duplicate subscriptions have been initiated by the same person.
- You agree not to use our website or services for emergencies. In emergencies, you must contact your local emergency department immediately.
OUR TERMS OF SALE
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods or services to you (goods and services are referred to as “products” in these terms).
Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Who we are. We are Sons, our full name is CAREFORSONS LTD and we’re a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11557956 and our registered office is at 2 Upper Wimpole Street, London, United Kingdom, W1G 6LD. Our registered VAT number is 317199585.
How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at our postal address, mentioned above, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
”Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to confirm we accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
Who can order from Sons. As long as you are a male, at least eighteen (18) years of age, and a resident in the UK or Ireland with a valid credit or debit card in your name you can order from us, subject to the medical approval of a medical professional where appropriate. You cannot order on behalf of another person.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will let you know and not charge you. This might be because the product is out of stock, because we identified an error in the price or description of the product, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline or because we do not deliver to your location, or for certain other important reasons, for example in the case of products which require a prescription, where you are not issued with a prescription after a consultation or if we feel a product is not safe or appropriate for you.
Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display shape, style, and colours accurately, we cannot guarantee they’ll look exactly the same, although there’s unlikely to be any material noticeable variation. So, your product may vary slightly from those images.
Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
Some of the products available to purchase are prescription medicines. The following additional terms apply in respect of those products:
- Pharmacy Warehouse Limited (the “Pharmacy”) dispenses and delivers these products to you.
- The Pharmacy is a registered pharmacy, registered and regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and the Medicine and Healthcare Regulatino Agency (MHRA).
- All online consultations are conducted, reviewed, and approved by GPhC-accredited independent prescribers, who are qualified to prescribe prescription-only medications within their area of expertise.
- Our pharmacy is registered with the GPhC registration number 9010749. The superintendent pharmacist is Ahmed Said (2075007 GphC number).
- You can cancel until medication is dispensed by our Pharmacy (after which we’ll send you a confirmation) and you will receive a refund in 5 working days.
- For some other products, which are not prescription medicine, you have rights to cancel or return products if you change your mind, even if there is nothing wrong with them. These rights are discussed in more detail below.
- This does not apply to these products. Due to the nature of prescription medications, once your items have been dispensed, you will be unable to cancel or return the order unless we have done something wrong or there is something wrong with the product.
- If you need to dispose of medicines, you must not do so at home, and must instead return it to a pharmacy. You can find a pharmacy near you by searching on the NHS website.
YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- If you wish to make a change to your order please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price, timing or anything else necessary as a result and ask whether you wish to go ahead.
OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- We may change products to reflect developments in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, for example if it’s necessary for us to tweak the composition of our products to comply with changes in the law, or in the interests of best practice and promoting good health; and to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address product safety issues, such as by tweaking the shape or configuration of products or materials used. These changes will not have a material effect on your use of the product.
PROVIDING THE PRODUCTS
Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot, or where packages are delivered via Royal Mail or other provider, you can find out more about their terms and conditions and what to do if you need to rearrange delivery at the following link for Royal Mail: http://www.royalmail.com/terms-and-conditions; or on their website.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract, in which case we will refund you but may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we incur as a result.
If you do not allow us to provide services. If you do not allow us to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result (for example, if we schedule a consultation at a particular time but you do not make it). If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange performance of the services, we may end the contract and you must compensate us for our net costs we incur as a result of you failing to allow us to provide services.
When you become responsible for the goods. A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment in full.
Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
- You may contact us to end the contract for a product if this leads to a delay of more than 14 days.
YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed, or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 10;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind if you have unsealed our products once you’ve received them, or where the products are prescription medicine. Nor do you have a right to change your mind in respect of services, once they have been completed.
How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives goods to cancel your contract for them. If you have taken out a subscription which involves regular delivery of goods over a set period, then you have 14 days from receipt of the first delivery of the goods. If you have purchased a service, for example a paid consultation, then you can change your mind up until we have started providing the service. If we have already started providing the services, but they aren’t complete, then you can still cancel, but you must pay for the services provided up until the time you tell us you have changed your mind.
- Cancellation must be communicated more than 5 days before the next order for this order and charge not to be processed.
Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. A contract for services is completed when we have finished providing the services and you have paid for them. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract. If you have taken out a subscription, and you cancel, we will charge you for the next month’s products and send them to you and your contract will end after that date.
- Individuals and households are only permitted to take up a promotion once. Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with each other, are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied at any time where necessary to comply with the law, or changes to our commercial circumstances.
HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US
Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by sending us the form below by post or email:
- To: email@example.com / 2 Upper Wimpole Street London, W1G 6LD]
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from my contract for the following purchase: [INSERT ORDER ID, ITEM], ordered on [INSERT DATE].
From: [YOUR NAME]
[YOUR EMAIL / TELEPHONE (optional)]
Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. Please get in touch with us so we can explain where to send the products. Prescription medicines must be returned to the Pharmacy. Prescription medicine must be destroyed on return to the pharmacy under pharmaceutical law.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the direct costs of return (which may include our direct costs to us for collection).
How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 5-7 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Where you have purchased a service, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then, if we have not offered to collect goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCT
How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us using the contact details set out in clause 2.
Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products in conformity with this contract. See below for a summary of key legal rights. Nothing in these terms affects your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
- This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- b) Up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
- If your product is services, for example a paid consultation, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says:
- a) You can ask us to repeat or fix a service if it's not carried out with reasonable care and skill, or get some money back if we can't fix it.
- b) If you haven't agreed a price beforehand, what you're asked to pay must be reasonable.
- c) If you haven't agreed a time beforehand, it must be carried out within a reasonable time.
Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please contact us for a return label or to arrange collection.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 11.3 below for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
What happens if we got the price wrong. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment methods described to you in the order process which explains how and when you must pay. If you are purchasing a subscription, then by placing an order for the subscription you provide us with a continuous payment authority to charge your payment card for a specified amount at equal monthly intervals, in advance of preparing and sending you products. If your payment fails we may suspend or cancel your subscription.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the order process.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products as summarised at clause 10; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring proceedings in the English courts. In addition you may have the legal right to bring proceedings in your local jurisdiction and if this is the case then you may bring proceedings there. For instance if you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts.
Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution